1. Does your solution add new storage of data on top of what we already have today?
- Tulinx can provide a scalable post-processing and data storage high performance solution but it’s also possible to connect to your existing data sources to avoid multiplication of data.
2. What kind of hardware do your solutions require?
- The hardware required depends on the size of the data to handle and the required performance. This can be based on standard PC desktop workstation up to several blade servers. Extra performance can be added by adding extra hardware. This can be done with no downtime, the cluster will expand dynamically. Please note that Tulinx can also take care of all hardware implementation and offer SaaS (Software as a Service).
3. How does the software licensing mechanism work?
- All licensing is independent of number of users (unlimited) and perpetual licenses can be offered for all modules. License pricing is dependent on the amount of data that needs to be processed or analyzed.
4. Do we need to buy your solution suite completely or is it modular?
- Tulinx solutions are based on several modules which can be linked together. It is possible to start with just one module and add new modules when required. This makes our solutions very cost-efficient and future-proof.
5. Which vendors does your solution support?
- Tulinx solutions are vendor-independent. We have experience with different releases of all major vendors and just need a documented interface to connect and use the local vendor data.
6. Are your solutions ‘open’ to allow access from other systems?
- All data used in our solution is accessible via an ODBC connection.
7. Do you allow the customer to customize and make change to the solution?
- The Tulinx solutions can be considered as a toolbox for operators that want to do their own internal development or that want to be assured that they have a future-safe investment.
8. Can your solutions be integrated with third party network management tools?
- Yes, our solutions can be integrated using SNMP.